Services and Pricing - IT Professionals Online | Quick Sesh
Business woman
Pricing

Quick Sesh takes 20% of each service order, leaving the IT professional with the remaining 80% of the charged fee. Our price structure is determined by the category, urgency level, and how quickly the issue needs to be resolved. The table below shows the current pricing model, describing the price ranges and issue types.

In tech support, it's difficult to predict how long an issue will take to become resolved. So we utilize price ranges allowing you and the IT professional to agree upon a fair price.

Experiencing an issue that's not listed? Let us know and we will be happy to assist.

Issue Type Price Range
Browser Issue $49.99-$69.99
Software Installation/Removal $49.99-$69.99
Virus/Spyware Removal $99.99-$149.99
Diagnostic & Repair Starting at $49.99
Performance Tune-Up Starting at $49.99
Learning Request/Assistance Starting at $49.99
Computer Setup Starting at $69.99
Website Issue/Help Starting at $149.99
Server Help Starting at $149.99
Business Specific Support Starting at $199.99


Quick Sesh Monthly Membership


Quick Sesh also has a monthly membership that allows you to get unlimited tech issues resolved for a flat monthly rate. You will have the ability to save your favorite IT professionals and it will send them a notification every time you have an issue.

Become a Quick Sesh founding member today. With prices subject to change in later iterations you will always get a founding discount. This is to thank you for joining us at the ground level.

Quick Sesh Instant

$399.99 / mo

  • Unlimited Computer Support
  • 24/7 Support
  • Ability to favorite IT Professionals
  • Be a Founding Member
Contact us